PICCOLO Montessori Shelf
- Ergonomic and child-friendly
- Adaptable as your child grows taller
- Magnet system means easy addition/removal of extra units
- Material:Natural hinoki solid wood (AA grade)
- Finish:Untreated finish
- Note:Adjustable legs not included
- Care and use
- Return policy
- 01Lifelong companionChildren grow up fast. That’s why we designed our Grow Together Shelf to grow alongside them. Ergonomic and adaptable to a changing eye level, it will support your little one’s independence and appetite for learning on their special journey into adulthood. Lifetime companion for next generations.
- 02Smart and safe designDesigned with children’s safety and ease of use in mind, our ergonomic shelf unit features child-friendly rounded edges and shelves that gently taper towards your child for easier access. Additional units can be added and removed easily through our smart magnetic system, meaning you can tailor it to your child’s unique and changing needs.
- 03Designed to last for generationsWe believe in longevity and timeless design. Our products are lovingly handcrafted in our London workshop, where we combine first-rate craftsmanship with the finest raw materials. Designed to last, and with future generations in mind, our products can be passed down through families as precious heirlooms.
01This is the easiest chair I’ve assembled in my life, no tools needed. The first thing I noticed upon opening the box is the scent of the wood, so refreshing! The quality is also superb. My son also loves his chair as much as I do. We can use it as an entryway chair or in any part of the house.BernadetteNY. USA
02Very happy with my purchase from Aromon. Beautiful quality and my daughter is very proud of her new chair! It is light enough for her to move around which is great. I've been trying to make our home more toxin-free, especially in our children's rooms, and this is a lovely new addition to the family. Excited to see if this shop expands its range!AlicaGlasgow, UK
03The scent from the chair is very refreshing! My son keep smelling his new chair :) He’s been busy with putting his precious stick collections under the chair. So happy with the purchase. My son LOVES it!ChristinaLondon, UK
04A lovely piece of furniture that will be passed on and loved through generations.RoisinEdinburgh, Scotland
05Our son loves his chair, often moving it around the house with him. He likes to sit on it to take his shoes off, intuitively stashing them and his toys on the shelf below. We love the design, the soft curves and the smell of the timber! It also came beautifully packaged and would make for an excellent gift.Rupert & KatieLondon, UK
06The Seedling Chair is minimal with a clean and calming design and is super functional for children’s spaces. The proportions of the Seedling Chair are perfect for my son. We use the Seedling Chair in our entryway to maintain order and to streamline the process of going out.Kylie @HowwemontessoriSydney. Australia