Growing Montessori Chair
- Grow as your child grows
- Safe and ergonomic and child-friendly design
- Suitable for ages 2-8 years
- Material:Natural hinoki solid woodExtension leg: dyed hinoki solid wood
- Finish:Untreated finishExtension leg: natural oil finish
- Dimensions:width33cm/13"depth33cm/13"min. seat height26.5cm/10.4"max. seat height36.5cm/14.4"min height51cm/20"max height61cm/24"
- Warranty:5 years
- Care and use
- Return policy
- 01A delightful companionOur adjustable Growing Together Table & Chair Set is designed to support children’s fast growth during their early years. Whether you use it for a dining table, work desk or surface for arts and crafts, our elegant set will improve the quality of your child’s development and learning through maximised comfort and accessibility, from the age of 2 to 8 years old.
- 02Grow as your child grows tallerErgonomically designed with soft, rounded corners, our table and chair set in designed with children’s needs at the forefront. It is easy to assemble and features a simple system of colourful height extenders to allow for necessary adjustment as your child grows.
- 03Longevity and timeless designOur products are lovingly handcrafted in our London workshop, where we combine first-rate craftsmanship with the finest raw materials. Designed to last, and with future generations in mind, our products can be passed down through families as precious heirlooms.
- 01This is the easiest chair I’ve assembled in my life, no tools needed. The first thing I noticed upon opening the box is the scent of the wood, so refreshing! The quality is also superb. My son also loves his chair as much as I do. We can use it as an entryway chair or in any part of the house.BernadetteNY. USA
- 02Very happy with my purchase from Aromon. Beautiful quality and my daughter is very proud of her new chair! It is light enough for her to move around which is great. I've been trying to make our home more toxin-free, especially in our children's rooms, and this is a lovely new addition to the family. Excited to see if this shop expands its range!AlicaGlasgow, UK
- 03The scent from the chair is very refreshing! My son keep smelling his new chair :) He’s been busy with putting his precious stick collections under the chair. So happy with the purchase. My son LOVES it!ChristinaLondon, UK
- 04A lovely piece of furniture that will be passed on and loved through generations.RoisinEdinburgh, Scotland
- 05Our son loves his chair, often moving it around the house with him. He likes to sit on it to take his shoes off, intuitively stashing them and his toys on the shelf below. We love the design, the soft curves and the smell of the timber! It also came beautifully packaged and would make for an excellent gift.Rupert & KatieLondon, UK
- 06The Seedling Chair is minimal with a clean and calming design and is super functional for children’s spaces. The proportions of the Seedling Chair are perfect for my son. We use the Seedling Chair in our entryway to maintain order and to streamline the process of going out.Kylie @HowwemontessoriSydney. Australia